Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16/06 Worry!

Last month ..
my mom feeling not well
and yesterday she say want go do X-Ray
and i d feel that is a serious things..
Today..
when 9 something morning
My mom call me ..
and ask me go find her at G.H
i feel like Qi Guai
and she tell me ,
she need to stay at hispital
and
ask me go find her NOW!!!
I wake up ..
buy eat for my grandmom
and my dad
d talk much ..
bring some my mom things
go hospital..
when reach there...
my auntie tell me
that was serious ..
the doctor say ...
that time my feel like ...
WHAT THE FUCK!!!
and doctor got do many many things
like X-RAy again ..
还有做小手术
..
割了一块小肉要那去检查
还有在身体里抽了一包水
ARGHHHHHH!!
I really dunno how to say d ..
But after that my mom got feel better d ..
i also PAng Xim a bit jor
if not i really .....
haix..
worry till dunno how to say
And very Thx To Kenny and Egg ong!!
they come find me after hear that ..
安慰
和陪我
><
if not i really can siao ki
my brain luan luan think nia
lolx
Hope My mom sick will BE Better
And FAST!!!
REcover ><
菩萨要保佑我妈妈没事啊
HAIX

2 comments:

  1. ur mum wil b get well soon..^^
    GAMBADEH..wish her..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 祝福她 :)
    希望你妈会没事!! :)

    ReplyDelete